Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Thing for Married Girls?

So I wrote a few weeks back about the girl at the bank who I was trying to "holla" at. Well I went back to the bank and continued my "hollering" and things were going well, she seemed to be feeling it. Batting the eyes, twirling the hair, omg you're so funny, etc... Then I look down and she has a massive wedding ring on her finger. Maybe I'm an idiot for not checking those thing as the age of 23, but it never crossed my mind. Bummed out, I left and crossed that one off my list of mental possibilities. LAME! So later that day at my parents restaurant, another good looking girl came in and I was checking her out, obvi. Anyway, I was debating with a few girls who work there about whether or not she was cute, and how old she might be (dumb idea, because girls rarely think other girls are cute. They're always like "omg look at her chin, it's like funny looking). Anyway, the girl was eating with her mother and I wasn't about to go try any smooth moves on her right in front of her mom, so she gets up to leave an one of the girls is stalking her to ask her age, and as she gets close to her... ANOTHER FREAKING WEDDING RING! LAME! So that's 2 wedding rings in 1 day. I don't know if I've ever even seen 2 wedding rings the rest of my life. So I guess I have to start checking for wedding rings now, I can't believe it. Mike Friedman has a good blog entry about checking out married chicks here.
Enough about girls, back to cycling, or lack of cycling. So I am officially taking 2 weeks off. I had been back on the bike and the knee thing wasn't better, so I decided to just take plenty of time off and just make sure it's right for later in the season. So for the next 2 weeks I'll be taking 9-12 NASID's during the day, Icing my knee 3x a day, and doing these goofy stretches every time I have a free moment. This isn't exactly the jumpstart I was looking for this season, but I know I'll be fresh and super motivated with all this time off. Plus, I don't even have a "B" priority race until April, so I've still got plenty of time to get fast before May. 

Alright that's it for today. Thanks for reading. 

P.S. Download some Benny Benassi, it's life changing Techno!  

EDIT: I have no idea why the 2nd half of this post is spaced differently?... 



No comments: