Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby Steps



Progress Baby! Today I rode again, outside even, with a nice group of 10 or so. That makes 3 days in a row for those of you keeping track at home. I didn't go very hard or amazingly long, but it was monumental for me. This was the first day outside in 2 weeks, and without pain non the less. I've gotta keep being careful with the knee for at least another week, but as long as I don't do anything stupid, I should be able to start real training soon enough. The numbers were huge today... 2:33 minutes and 120 watts average. It's funny what has become good for me these days...







Also in other news, I recently committed to coaching the Delta Gamma women's little 5 team. They are pretty awesome and probably ride more than I do. I'm trying to get the hang of this whole coaching thing, but I think I've come up with some decent plans so far, but I'm not quite sure how do the whole motivational thing.

Props got out to my coach Jackson Stewart and the BMC boys for throwin' it down with the Boonen and the big names in Qatar. Hopefully they can get some good press for Amurica this week.

1 comment:

Greg said...

White bar tape: PRO/A+

White SRM CPU face plate: PRO/A+

Keeping the watts low when you need to: PRO/A+

Vino-Radars: UNPRO/F

HA! Kidding man. Great blog and keep on keepin' on.