Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's a Sledgehammer

After some morning internet browsing and a girlie Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Me and the roommates (Pam, you're basically a roommate) headed out on the cross bikes to Griffey to do some rippin' on the trails. Besides riding the trails for about an hour and a half, we also ramped our rigs off every slight up-slope in Bloomington. Pam was wielding the camera to capture some of our stupidity.


Mike giving Pam some pointers


Isaac bustin' a sweet 180


Me catchin' some mad air...


Mike rockin' the retro 2CC kit

In other news, today I walked into the shop and found the new Velonews sitting on the counter. I picked it up and flipped through the first few pages. I stopped at one that looked familiar.


Upon closer examination, I recognized someone... OH SNAP! Thats me in the BikeReg kit!

Nothing like some Velonews Face Time to get the day off to a good start.

Kentucky tomorrow, I'm psyched!

No comments: