Thursday, November 8, 2007

Slow Off-Season Blogging

ok, I have been a pretty lame blogger lately. Sorry! I haven't been racing that much, except for a little Bloomington Underground Cross race. That was more of a social thing than a real race. I've been hitting the weights pretty hard, trying to get sweet legs and maybe make my 10 speed go faster. The IN cross champs are this sunday, maybe I can find some legs and not suck.

On a much better note, i got a new whip. I have been looking for a while and bought an Audi A4 Avant. It gets sweet gas mileage. I also am waiting on my crash replacement frame from Scott. It's a white Addict! I cant wait, but they are being wicked slow. Oh well.


I guess i haven't updated since the Bo Sox became World Series Champions! Life is good!

I'll try to upload some pics of the new car and bike sometime soon.

No comments: