Thursday, February 21, 2008

Killin' It

So I'm sitting here watching the ToCA live updates, and he's at it again!

KOM 1

1 Jackson Stewart (BMC Racing Team)
2 Danilo Wyss (BMC Racing Team)
3 Iker Camano Ortuzar (Saunier Duval-Scott)
4 Edward King (Bissell)

KOM 2

1 Jackson Stewart (BMC Racing Team)
2 Danilo Wyss (BMC Racing Team)
3 George Hincapie (High Road)
4 Iker Camano Ortuzar (Saunier Duval-Scott)

KOM 3

1 Jackson Stewart (BMC Racing Team)
2 Edward King (Bissell)
3 Jonathan Hivert (Credit Agricole)
4 Iker Camano Ortuzar (Saunier Duval-Scott)

That's all the KOM's, max points for the day! I bet I'd go up hill pretty fast too if it meant I got to kick it with those Dime Piece Rock Racing podium girls.

Right now the white stuff is coming down pretty hard outside, and we're under a winter storm warning for the next 24hrs or so. It doesn't look good for getting outside anytime soon. Now I know how all those Wisco boys feel all off-season. I feel like i'm getting pretty hardcore though, either that or my brain is fried from exessive Benny Benassi... doubtful.

EDIT:
From Cyclingnews
15:45 PST
We're only seeing seven riders in the break so we'll try to figure out who we're missing. Jackson Stewart has pulled up and abandoned the race! He would have been most aggressive rider most likely.

I spoke too soon....

1 comment:

bayside said...

dude hypothermia thats a shitty way to go.