Monday, February 25, 2008

Kila-Hunnies


I did some bike practice this weekend and it was grand. On Saturday we ran into Brett Stewart out on the road and we recalled a situation that had come about a few weeks ago. Lets recap, I was getting ready to go ride and there was a crowd of hot chicks (obviously) waiting for me outside my apartment (seriously). As we were getting to roll, the boys came back from their ride and Brett was with them. We all talked for a bit and soon the talk turned to kilo-joules. Now this isn't the first time I've seen this happen, talking kilo-joules around kila-hunnies. I thought that everyone knew that this was a massive faux-pas, but I was obviously wrong. No girl cares what you 5 minute max is, or about your LT, there must be a separation, like church and state. Kilo-joules and Kila-hunnies must stay separate.


I don't know why I felt compelled to tell you guys about that, but whatever. So the boys went and hit up the Ohio State RR and had a pretty good day for the team. IU picked up the win in every race that they had a rider enter, not bad. I'm planning on lacin' up the racing shoes this weekend a couple times, hopefully I can get some fat pockets.


Alright, I've got some Lost on DVR that I've gotta go catch up on.

No comments: