Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seriously?

Lance is coming back? I keep waiting for someone to say it's a joke, like the Cyclingnews April Fools jokes. How about his choice of media outlet...Vanity Fair Magazine? A little weird, but I guess that's what happens when you hook up with some Olsen Twins, and jog on beaches shirtless with Matthew McConaughey. How do I know about these celebrity escapades? No I don't subscribe to US Weekly, I have wandering eyes when I'm in the checkout line at the grocery store. Either way, I wish him the worst.

So the other day I was coming in from a ride and I was about to eat my pack of crackers I had been saving. I went to open them and and dropped the pack. No big deal. I flipped around and there was a car coming, I sat there waiting for him to pass so I could pick them up, he sees them and steers around them. Just when I thought it was clear, some bro comes whipping around the corner and pulverizes my peanut butter crackers. I think he did it on purpose. They were so mashed that there was no chance of revival. Probably one of the greatest disappointments of my life.

How about Cavendish at ToM? I bet he wins every stage. He's from the Isle of Man, how can he not?


Tomorrow is Wednesday Worlds. I'm not sure how many of them we have left for the year, but it can't be many. Since John Meyers moved to town in the middle of the summer, they haven't been the same, like a lot harder. I guess its probably good for us though, no more half assed Worlds. Still gotta get a few more hours on the CX bike before the season opening OVCX race this weekend. Gamm, if you're reading this, take it easy on us!

No comments: