Sunday, February 17, 2008

Been A While...

So not too much has been going on, so I haven't had much to update you guys on. Anyway, like I said in my last update, we've had some tough weather so I've been inside a lot, but luckily we got some new dvd's around the place to help pass the time. We got a double disk of Paris-Roubaix from 07, Transitions 1 and 2, as well as "Pro". They are all pretty awesome and have served
their purpose well.


The weather got better for the weekend and I got out to do some good hours with a little bit intensity thrown in. We did a new ride called Devil's Backbone. Devil's Backbone is this route south of town with some good climbing and you end up on some massive ridge with rivers on both sides of you and like 100 feet straight down on each side of the road, pretty cool scenery though.




For the first time this season I felt like I had a good day on the bike. I could actually push the gears instead of the gear pushing me. My first race is still a few weeks off, but some of the boys actually went down to KY and did a little racing this weekend. We put a couple guys in the top ten and Isaac even picked up the win for the team. Not a bad start to the 08 season though.

If you for some reason stumble onto this lame update, I'm sorry. Hopefully the material will be getting better here in the next few weeks.

No comments: